OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Modern (1)
a parametric 3D CAD modeler3,545 weekly downloads
SOFA is a statistics, analysis, and reporting program with an emphasis on ease of use, learn as you go, and beautiful output.311 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The core idea of the Lexicographic System Lextras is to assist lexicographers during all phases of a dictionary creation process (planning, writing and producing).
A collection of software made by Milos Rancic.