OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Mac (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Vrml Project and Java Development CRM、MIS、CMS、ERP、OA and C++ Development OpenGL.Graphics and 3DGAME8 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Project to Open Hardware Designs, Schematics, PCB files, JTags and BSPs of 32bit MMU enabled RiSC-SOM(tm) for non-profit org(s).
Rejacker is an toolkit set for PE repair, manualy optimize after unpack.
Ruby Math is an open source math lib aimed in providing high performance mathematical computing. The lib can be used in gaming or other mathematical computing related projects.