OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (9)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Information Analysis
- Test and Measurement
A 3D simulator game where you can drive, fly, and sail2,095 weekly downloads
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.2 weekly downloads
Visualization of data collected by temperature logger in CSV format. For example iButton temperature loggers.1 weekly downloads
Induction Motor Vibration Analysis1 weekly downloads
A medical information system for Windows-based systems (95-XP/CE/PocketPC) based on Open Source platforms1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for learning and teaching geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. Download the free software at http://www.geogebra.org. Find the source code at http://www.geogebra.org/trac
A toolset with various tools for advanced text processing, image editing, converting multimedia formats.
pyQteXplorist is attempt to write a manager for dealing with track logs, geocaches, POI's etc. for the Magellan© eXplorist™ GPS receivers under Linux.