OSI-Approved Open Source (148)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (93)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (9)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (140)
- Linux (135)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (119)
- Mac (106)
- Android (49)
- Modern (45)
- BSD (36)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
- Translations: Polish ×
Simulation of car driver's reactions on road conditions and sounds from radio. Based on Queuing Network - Model Human Processor.
The project aims at defining standard for common approach of indexing various types of data in peer-to-peer networks. Among content data following categories can be distinguished: multimedia video, images and audio recordings.
Fplanner will be desktop application that helps women to find their fertile days and plan to conceive. It was going to be web-based. but due to it's destination it will be simple desktop application mainly for Windows.
test do not download
Ho-Ai is intended to be the best possible program playing Ho. Inside you can find newest and most efficient algorithms in games ai. Also there is a Go port.
Library for interval computation written as a basis for M.Sc.
Speech workbench (asr, speech processing, toolkits)
Advanced simulation program of `51 processors family including 8031,8051,AT89Cxx51
It is program which generates stats from slrn(-pl) posted posts log, usually it is $HOME/.slrn_post_log, it counts posts, generates stats for each group, year/month/week_day/hour stats. It can interprete comand line parameters to specify concrete year,
An .NET engine, handling messages from a reacTIVision server, using Ogre3D to display output and Bass library to mix and play music
Wio-gpc is a command line driven perl application designed for polymers molecular weight calculations based on chromatographic data. Results of GPC, SEC or GFC analysis can be converted to Mn, Mw and molecular weight distributions (MWD).