OSI-Approved Open Source (39)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (38)
- Windows (38)
- Mac (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (31)
- Modern (14)
- Android (10)
- BSD (8)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Building Automation
Maps with GPS eXtended1 weekly downloads
Plantlore is a botanical occurence database being written in Java. It also has a BIOCASE Provider software based web interface.1 weekly downloads
combinational logic functions minimization1 weekly downloads
The general triangle solver. It computes all solutions for a triangle specified by combination of sides, angles, altitudes, medians, angle bisectors, area, radius of circumscribed and inscribed circle, sum a+b, perimeter and difference of alpha-beta.1 weekly downloads
Vofce is a simple GUI driven graph plotting tool mainly for math students.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
E-learning Miner, formerly DŽEMUj is a tool for data mining from e-learning data. Aimed for teachers.
GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for learning and teaching geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. Download the free software at http://www.geogebra.org. Find the source code at http://www.geogebra.org/trac
Planimetric Geometry (JCabri) is a rewrite of Cabri Geometry in Java. It provides solution for doing geometric constructions in 2D and exporting them as an animated GIF or Java applet.
A rather simple java program for parsing plain text files (generally in large numbers), which should then offer frequency statistics of usage, graphs, full-text search and maybe something more.
Proofreading Software for 20+ Languages
Application for searching and displaying left/right special factor trees in infinite words representing beta-expansion.
Java version of Stellarium.
platform for news warping analysis as outlined in 1984 novel by G.Orwell
Gebz is editor for graphical design of expert system's knowledge bases.