OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (18)
- BSD License (7)
- MIT License (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (58)
- Linux (51)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (42)
- Mac (40)
- Modern (24)
- Android (19)
- BSD (12)
- Translations: English ×
BIL++ is a set of standalone C++ packages for data processing in Bioinformatics (Graph mining, Bayesian networks, Genetic algorithm, Discretization, Gene expression data analysis, Hypothesis testing).
A python based Bayesian network implementation. This project aims to provide a single point of entry-solution for searching through available networks matching data and optimizing CPT's.
The CRISP package here developed utilizes an algorithm that describes a many-body intranuclear cascade (INC) and evaporation/fission/multifragmentation competition process.
A command line toolki to solve a problem your favorite program defines
Ox DySco Package
Event studies in several statistical packages
This project hosts tools used for analysis of Gaussian Mixture Distributions (GMDs) which are used for statistical signal processing. The tools are libraries for implementing GMD operations and programs used to analyze properties of GMDs.
Calculate various aspects of the Kontinuum RPG system.
MonteCarlito 1.10 is a free, open-source Excel add in to do Monte-Carlo-simulations. It includes an introductory tutorial on Monte Carlo basics. It is licensed under GNU.
Set your statistical data free!
Sistema Estadístico basado en R
IDE of new level for researching programs.
create a game: black jack
PYthon RELiabilitY A python package implementing state-of-the-art numerical methods arising in the field of uncertainty quantification : from statistical inference to uncertainty propagation for various purposes.
Command-line tools for simple statistics
Reor is a winsome calculator with loads of functions, by Ajay Menon.140 weekly downloads