OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (34)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Modern (10)
- Linux (9)
- Mac (7)
- Android (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Programming Language: Visual Basic ×
MapLinx is simple GIS's like application that can we to store database and link with point at map, map support jpg. bmp and gif. everi point on map have property and sub property that can store text, number, image, sound and video
The NHD Software Project is a collection of the utilities, scripts, APIs, standards, and application extensions used for the quality assurance of stream and river data, conflation/generalisation of hydrographic data, and other hydrologic data maintenance.
An interactive mileage and directions program that will calculate the distance between two or more destinations, and provide directions (driving directions) to those destinations including user defined costs.
Wrapper for QNetMap library
SAR-Commander is a search and rescue operations and planning management tool. Supports GPS track download, dynamic map layout, task planning, resource database, automated tasks completed, planned, and in progress, plus automated genreration of ICS forms.
SINFO es una Suite de aplicaciones destinadas al campo de la ingenieria forestal, en especial en su aspecto de gestión forestal.
Special Population Planner: A GIS-based emergency planning tool for all-hazards analysis. It is tailored for planning for the needs of persons with special needs, but can be easily adapted to other uses. It runs within ESRI ArcGIS 9.1 to 9.3.0.
A toolbox of open source geospatial essentials
pgArcNG -the ArcGIS(ArcMap) connector to postgis with multiuser editing ability.