OSI-Approved Open Source (94)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (54)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (104)
- Windows (104)
- Linux (61)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Mac (26)
- BSD (22)
- OS: WinXP ×
graphite: a portable graphics library, written in Java, JOGL and Postscript that allows rapid generation of high-quality graphs using an efficient, compact Java engine.
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
pyQteXplorist is attempt to write a manager for dealing with track logs, geocaches, POI's etc. for the Magellan© eXplorist™ GPS receivers under Linux.
This is a collection of small fortran tools to perform various operations on raster images: projection, upscaling, downscaling, algebraic calculations etc. IDRISI binary raster format is assumed.