OSI-Approved Open Source (98)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (27)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (6)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (105)
- Linux (97)
- Mac (80)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (77)
- Android (32)
- Modern (28)
- BSD (21)
- Freshness: Recently updated ×
Clustering & Classification Python scripts to support SVR case studies1 weekly downloads
Spatial DBMS Driver1 weekly downloads
Data sets to test the scripts of Environmental Image Analysis course1 weekly downloads
Land survey field crew data management for .RAW and .JOB file types.
Tool for assessment of environmental services on farm scale.
This is software for display geographical maps, written on C++. It's small and simple library, which allow to use it on PDA (like Palm and Windows Mobile) and desktop.
Some pythons plugins to enhance fantasy maps creation with QGis
Geomorphometry Toolbox for AG
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
Calc solar radiation on walls and roofs of a 3d city model