You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (195)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (105)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- BSD License (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (180)
- Windows (178)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (141)
- Mac (136)
- Android (67)
- BSD (38)
- Modern (36)
- Embedded Operating Systems (8)
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
NanhaiGIS is a java GIS software focus on geographical information in South China sea(Nan Hai in Chinese). It can display map of the South China Sea as well as the area from Singapore to the Strait of Taiwan.
A collection of libraries and utilities for usage of OpenStreetMap data within Java
Generate Flash based GIS-map services. Can be used to replace pages generated by ESRI ArcIms.
The proute engine is a library for processing and displaying vehicle routing information. It typically takes as input a vehicle routing problem instance as well as a solution, and can output graphical views of this data (nodes, routes, etc).
pyQteXplorist is attempt to write a manager for dealing with track logs, geocaches, POI's etc. for the Magellan© eXplorist™ GPS receivers under Linux.
Generic Python driven XML/CGI interface to heterogeneous databases for the TAPIR and WFS protocols
The Hyperlingual and Spatiotemporal Wikipedia API for Academic Researchers Go to the project webpage for more information.