OSI-Approved Open Source (189)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (118)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (177)
- Linux (169)
- Mac (123)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (114)
- Android (75)
- Modern (53)
- BSD (30)
- Embedded Operating Systems (14)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
Implementaion of the David Lowe's feature detector adjusted for processing stereo-photogrammetric image pairs
linroute is an attempt at making unix/linux route detection/delivery without depending on the underlying os/protocols/drivers.
A geographic metadata management system
Nautical navigation software suite for both power and sailing vessels running Linux. Navinaut is a nmea 0183 GPS display, raster BSB / vector ENC chart display and plotter. It also will display other nmea 0183 data such as AIS vessel traffic, Depth, Temp
GIS Software Framework Development .NET Framework 4.0
Omoa is cartographic visualization framework that enables programmers and cartographers to develop visualization applications of geospatial and statistical data.
open:geo č il primo programma topografico rilasciato con licenza GPL. Le funzionalitŕ previste sono: elaborazione dei dati, creazione visuale di punti, disegno di contorni, creazione curve di livello, DTM3D, profili, sezioni, supporto PREGEO 8, ecc..
Generate Flash based GIS-map services. Can be used to replace pages generated by ESRI ArcIms.
poimad - nomad no more Point of Interest Management, Aggregation & Delivery
Calc solar radiation on walls and roofs of a 3d city model
Management and archiving of archaeological survey projects with some GIS-components.
Welcome to uMPS! uMPS is a tool to plan earth observation campaigns and visualise the coverage of the globe provided by existing and proposed satellites. uMPS is a cross platform Java project building on existing Java open source projects including uDig
Adding LAS format to VDatum in java
This is a semantic web project that sddressess web service composition of Geospatial services.I am using this project as part of my master thesis. I use WSMO plugin for most development work but runs it in eclipse