With Infoblox DDI, your IT teams can consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management, & other core network services into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments and access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning, asset management, compliance control, & auditing. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (17)
- Windows (14)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Mac (9)
- Android (7)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Building Automation
BWA is a program for aligning sequencing reads against a large reference genome (e.g. human genome). It has two major components, one for read shorter than 150bp and the other for longer reads.868 weekly downloads
Portable Ubuntu Linux for Scientific Computing13 weekly downloads
Barracuda is a high-speed sequence aligner based on Sanger's BWA and utilizes the latest Nvidia CUDA architecture for accelerating alignments of sequence reads generated by next-generation sequencers.19 weekly downloads
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
The road cutting and filling quantity analyser and report producer app12 weekly downloads
This Project Aims To Port Various Open Source Software Onto Stratus Open VOS Architecture. Please Refer The Following URLs For More Information On The Architecture. http://www.stratus.com http://www.openvos.com2 weekly downloads
Open, free and extensible plataform for developing robotics projects1 weekly downloads
Neural Network with Neurons with Multidimensional Activation Function.1 weekly downloads
Hypercube Neuron.1 weekly downloads
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
* UPDATE NOTE: -> Apr-3-2017: MacOSX command-line version is added. It also provides the PPI net summarization. -> Mar-31-2017: Linux and Windows command-line versions now provide the PPI net summary results (except the net visualization) * GSA-SNP2 is a successor of GSA-SNP (Nam et al. 2010, NAR web server issue). GSA-SNP2 accepts human GWAS summary data (rs numbers, p-values) or gene-wise p-values (possibly obtained from VEGAS or GATES) and outputs pathway gene sets ‘enriched’ with genes associated with the given phenotype. It also provides both local and global protein interaction networks in the associated pathways.1 weekly downloads
Old versions of the interpreter.
Visualization of lerning process of hypercube neuron with two inputs.
Simply and powerful programming language.
Neural Network with Hypercube Neurons.
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
This is a multi-threaded Java program that tries to maximise CPU utilization by separating and distributing the computational part of the work from the file reading and writing part by using separate threads.
The NSPI Project (Natural Sciences and Physics Institute) is an research software consortium and hardware design project to capture and analyze information in various disciplines including agriculture, electricity, energy, and paranormal investigations.
A Haskell implementation of the Three Man morris game together with an AI for playing against the Computer. Command line based, needs Haskell interpreter.
Software application, firmware and U.I. for 4-motors 3-axis milling machine, open hardware, software and mechanics. See also project in details for schematics and images on http://www.contesti.eu/opensource/xyz-dc-motor-controller
A simple program that solves linear equation systems. As of now only numerical coefficients are supported. The program is very simple and not suited for big matrices, since it uses laplace's method.
The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.