OSI-Approved Open Source (160)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (150)
- Linux (143)
- Mac (121)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- Android (53)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (10)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Quantum Computing
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
- License: Eclipse Public License ×
Symbian OS application that converts coordinates between GPS WGS84 system and map datums. UK Ordnance Survey and Finnish KKJ basic map datums are supported so far. Download the signed version from the Ovi Store http://store.ovi.com/content/104730
hlv is a collection of high level view plugins for eclipse. A the moment it will just be a call graph view using the zest toolkit and GEF.
iGROM helps you with developing programs in languages such as DLV or smodels. Can be used either as stand-alone or as a plugin to Eclipse. You can also extend it to other similar languages by only writing a parser and several support classes.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
An interface to the USDA or the FCEN nutrient database
jSET - Java Software Evolution Tracker is a software visualization tool that allows practitioners to assess the magnitude of changes across the versions of a software system.
A project for an integrated health care system for hospitals and enterprises. connecting medical records and imaging studies. with cross platform and java based interfaces.
openCDT is a conceptual design tool for aircraft design
openTMS is a free, open source, translation memory system based entirely on open-source standards.
very basic application of a Jess expert system to detect fish illness
Safecap Platform for improving railway capacity via formal modelling