OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Mac (3)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Information Analysis
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
Agena is an interpreted procedural programming language.32 weekly downloads
FreeBasic Math library4 weekly downloads
BASIC library for large-integer arithmetic, plus some number theory modules.7 weekly downloads
Program for viewing, editing, manipulating, and analyzing spectral data. Advanced functions include fitting spectra as LC of standard basis spectra, singular value decomposition, Fourier transform, global fitting of 3D titration and kinetic data.1 weekly downloads
Digitizer program to manually digitize data from graphic images. Allows for multiple calibrations and source image files for a single set of data series. Also includes an auto-export feature to streamline interoperability.
A pseudo-graphical calculator for FreeDOS (or any other DOS)
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
EXPR is a software package for the recording and analysis of animal behaviour. Recording is done by pressing particular keyboard keys on the computer. The software then saves the sequence and timing of behaviours.