ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- License: Python Software Foundation License ×
Jester is a gesture / stroke recognition framework for Python, written in Python.1 weekly downloads
Chloe - a chatterbot with charisma. Learns from experience, and speaks any language you teach her. Perhaps even useful, but surely entertaining.
Verbti - Email client for the blind
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
bu paketle mühendislikte sonlu eleman çözümü yapılır.
pyDATR is an implementation of the DATR language written in Python and usable as Python library. It provides a means for persistence and some extensability with Python functions.
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.