OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (35)
- Windows (35)
- Linux (26)
- Mac (16)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- BSD (4)
- OS: Vista ×
3D Underground Cave Mapping Software
An extension to the Google Earth Win32 COM API to: 1) Color snapshots of arbitrary resolution 2) Complete access to Features such as Poloygons and Placemarks. 3) Generate movies in Google Earth with cameras rigged on NURB curves.
A combination of useful tools for High School classes, including math classes ranging from prealgebra to calculus, and science classes ranging from IPS to AP Physics.
GeostatsToobox is a research project mainly focus on geostatistics methods including traditional kriging, stochastic sequential simulation,point process and many other methods in spatial statistics fields.
Please use the MOHID code official site http://mohid.codeplex.com/, Thank you, The MOHID team
The OBO-Annotator is a semantic NLP tool that is designed to give its end-users a great deal of flexibility to combine any number of OBO ontologies from the OBO foundry regardless of their format and use them to annotate text-bases.
The goal of this project is to produce a CAx-System for all people. Definition of CAx: en: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAx de: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAx
This is a collection of Python functions, with which data can be exported from the Python environment to a file which can be viewed in GoogleEarth.
Project moved to Google Code since SourceForce is a broken, buggy, non-responsive service. I had to re-log in over 100 times just to change this description. Please visit the project at http://code.google.com/p/starflighttlc/ for the latest version of th
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.