OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Boost Software License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- Windows (84)
- Linux (82)
- Mac (68)
- Android (60)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (11)
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
Simple application that connects to USGS to retrieve the list of latest earthquakes and display them on an interactive map. Inspired from "Beginning Nokia Apps Development - Qt and Html5 for Symbian and Meego" (ISBN: 978-1-4302-3177-6).
The SMOKE model is an emissions processing system which creates gridded, speciated, hourly emissions for input into a variety of air quality models.
Programs to download and work with satellite measurements, calculate solar wind (SW) propagation time and compare data to other satellites. It uses and compares different modern techniques to determine the SW planar structures orientation.
A software package to manage, edit display and store weather data recorded by common weather stations.
Weather Research and Forecast Model
Geoavalanche server has the capability to make CAAML standard data available for early warnings and avalanche mitigation risk. This project aims to create a common platform for avalanche-related information exchanges in compliance with CAAML.
Python-accessible toolkit for Geoscience & Remote Sensing Applications
MicMac is a software for solving image matching problems, specially those arising in geographic context. It is highly customizable at the algorithmic level and for the data input (image format and geo-localization).
Mseg is a generic region-based multi-scale image segmentation algorithm designed with some optimizations for remote sensing imagery. The algorithm can be used as a low level processing part of an object-oriented image analysis system.
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
php scripts to read and process data from PeetBrothers weather stations.
A matlab/octave based reaction transport model describing microbially mediated isotope fractionation processes in porous media.
This repository is not in active use; the project lives at: https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/spdep/