OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Modern (85)
- Windows (85)
- Linux (50)
- Mac (22)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- BSD (6)
- OS: WinXP ×
CITY DRAIN is an open source toolbox for integrated modelling of urban drainage systems realized in Matlab/Simulink. I tenable blockbased modelling of hydrology and substance flow.
software used for earthquake forcast.
gislet is a open and free platform of light GIS system on Windows XP and later version.gislet is implemented in gdiplus and in csharp language while providing general operation such as rendering and search for geographic element in one system.
This is a collection of Python functions, with which data can be exported from the Python environment to a file which can be viewed in GoogleEarth.
3D Imaging for Civil Engineering. 3D imaging system for ground penetrating radar (GPR, georadar) data applied to civil engineering (roads, railways, etc.). Currently planning support for 3DR (www.3d-radar.com) and HDF5 (www.hdfgroup.org) formats.
this is my first open source project
Project moved to Google Code since SourceForce is a broken, buggy, non-responsive service. I had to re-log in over 100 times just to change this description. Please visit the project at http://code.google.com/p/starflighttlc/ for the latest version of th
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
spclib provides a free and open library for the manipulation of spectral files in the Grams SPC format
A program to help visualize the massive amounts of world temperature data available. It takes the world temperature records and plots them on a map so you can see the temperature moving through time and space around the world.