OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (7)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Modern (85)
- Windows (85)
- Linux (49)
- Mac (21)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- BSD (6)
- OS: WinXP ×
MeteosatTool is for visualization and processing meteo satellite image
motes-app is a web based data aggregation and monitoring tool for MDA320 and MDA300 sensor boards motes and base station.
this is my first open source project
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Project moved to Google Code since SourceForce is a broken, buggy, non-responsive service. I had to re-log in over 100 times just to change this description. Please visit the project at http://code.google.com/p/starflighttlc/ for the latest version of th
The nofdp IDSS is an open source application for modeling flood control measures and 1D hydrodynamic flood simulation. Additional modules for ecological and spatial analysis, multicriteria evaluation and communication are included.
Treating your secrets like US Governments Top Secrets
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
spclib provides a free and open library for the manipulation of spectral files in the Grams SPC format
A set of services to allow for polling remote sites for data, displaying it on the local machine requesting said data, and moving that data anywhere else it needs to go.
A program to help visualize the massive amounts of world temperature data available. It takes the world temperature records and plots them on a map so you can see the temperature moving through time and space around the world.