Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (5)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (56)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (94)
- Linux (91)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Mac (64)
- Modern (32)
- Android (29)
- BSD (18)
Hot topics in Earth Sciences Softwarephi
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
open survey station seeks to integrate the manipulation of files of total stations, with files GPS, as well as the work with levels. open survey station works with the Mysql database, GLS libs and PCRE.
Treating your secrets like US Governments Top Secrets
OpenMaps aims to develop a flash based 3d map viewer using multiresolution map data
PHI is a project for processing geographic images
Using PHP-CLI to parse NMEA data to generate depth maps with GD
Mala ProEx and Easy Locator GPR control software
projektionsrechner is a tool to convert a map from one projection to another. Each projection is a plugin, so it is very easy, to add new projections.
Code for the SALAMANDER environmental sensor project. SALAMANDERs are wireless motes (Crossbow TelosB with MSP430 processor) with a string of sensors attached. Mote code is in nesC. DataGetter java code enables mobile phones to collect sensor data.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Yet another passive seismology toolbox for Matlab & GNU Octave.
Voc2RDF facilitates the transformation of simple vocabularies into a format that could be used by Semantic Web tools.
Xenophon transfers the log of your wintec wbt-201 gps data logger to your mobile phone. The logfiles are written in wintec's .tk1 format. They can thus be further processed by gpsbabel or timemachineX on your pc.