OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- Modern (3)
- Linux (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The Java Astrodynamics Toolkit is a library of components to help users create their own application programs to solve problems in astrodynamics, mission design, spacecraft navigation, guidance and control using Java or Matlab.
This is a lightning protection system design application that uses standard codes and material to provide a complete visualized design for the protection of structures. The application is being written in Visual Basic Language.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.
VALARI is a Virtual Announced Launch And Recovery Informant for Mac OSX for GPS & Telemetry tracking of modern high power rocketry. Eventually we might port this to other OSes.