RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Other Operating Systems (1)
Science Laboratory Inventory and Order Management System6 weekly downloads
A computer assisted instruction (CAI) project from student at University Of Science, Malaysia. The topic of the project is Four Fundamental Forces In The Universe featuring an introductory level of exposure of the four fundamental forces.
"Java Textual Desktop" project stands for the classical TEXT screen with java implementation inspired with Curcus which used for decades in the history of UNIX (linux).
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...