OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (56)
- Linux (52)
- Windows (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- Mac (33)
- BSD (27)
- Modern (27)
- Android (20)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Quantum Computing
- Test and Measurement
- Building Automation
HEYU is a program for controlling lights and appliances over a CM11 powerline interface. It can store a schedule of events in the CM11 memory for disconnected operation, and use an optional RF receiver for processing signals from supported transmitters.
Simple application that connects to USGS to retrieve the list of latest earthquakes and display them on an interactive map. Inspired from "Beginning Nokia Apps Development - Qt and Html5 for Symbian and Meego" (ISBN: 978-1-4302-3177-6).
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The Virtual Economy System for MMORPGS is a library, for managing economy tasks, in MMORPGS. Special scope is on keeping the economy in balance. Therefore inflation is reduced to a minimum by including ressource-availability management and other features.
A componentised globe component based on NASA's worldwind.