You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (97)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (7)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (52)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Modern (106)
- Linux (104)
- Solaris (101)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- Windows (77)
- BSD (76)
- Mac (59)
- Other Operating Systems (30)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Test and Measurement
mlearn is a gradient based learning toolbox for matlab. While it is fairly simple to build a neural network, it is designed for ease of implementing new kind of gradient based architecture.
MatLisp is a package for Common Lisp for handling matrices with real-valued or complex-valued elements. BLAS is used for elementary matrix operations and LAPACK is used for linear algebra routines.
As of July 07, 2007, the mpiBLAST Project has moved to http://www.mpiblast.org. The mailing lists and CVS repository has been moved here as well.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
Makes Celestron mounts controlable over the network
RealPaver is a modeling language for solving mixed-integer nonlinear constraint systems.
wxArt2D gives wxWindows applications sophisticated vector drawing functionality. It is based on a framework supporting multiple views within a hierarchical document. Supports drawing & (Graph) editing. In-output in SVG, GDSII, XML, easy to extend.