OSI-Approved Open Source (50)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (58)
- Windows (58)
- Modern (29)
- Linux (25)
- BSD (17)
- Mac (15)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) ×
A simulator that allows people with a computer to simply create their own solar systems, and see what would happen if it really existed!
App to calculate vector lengths
galaxie chung is a galaxy numerical simulation trial i have written in fast compiled freebasic for calculation and openGL for displaying.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
This project creates salat times using latitudes/longitudes or zip code information. The output is generated in pdf format.
Skymapper aims to create high quality charts of the night sky for use by the serious amateur and astrophotographer using publicly available datasets.
A simulation of galaxy crashes.
Command line utility for TL-Dimmer V2