OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (56)
- Windows (56)
- Modern (28)
- Linux (24)
- BSD (16)
- Mac (14)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) ×
Improving the speed of the signal analysis code for Seti@home. Leveraging modern processors advanced features such as SIMD and parallel execution units, as well as identifying better methods to code existing functions.
Star Finder is a simple programme that will calculate if and when a star is up in the Sky. It contains a database of 100,000 stars, or an objects RA and DEC can be entered manually.
A simulator that allows people with a computer to simply create their own solar systems, and see what would happen if it really existed!
This project creates salat times using latitudes/longitudes or zip code information. The output is generated in pdf format.
Skymapper aims to create high quality charts of the night sky for use by the serious amateur and astrophotographer using publicly available datasets.
A simulation of galaxy crashes.