OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Linux (10)
- Modern (10)
- Solaris (9)
- Mac (8)
- BSD (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open Source, tasks, bug tracking, agile scrum, timesheet, wiki97 weekly downloads
Solución de Gestión Empresarial en Software Libre5 weekly downloads
Compiere MFG+SCM Manufacturing Extended System (MES). Include Shop Floor Control, Supply chain management, Quality management, modbus interface, iReport barcode extension etc. Support batch and on demand manufacturing. Works alone or connected to ERP.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
CycleCnt is a client/server application that tracks vacuum activation cycles for In-Circuit Test (ICT) fixtures and testers, including HP 3070 (now Agilent 3070), GenRad 228X (now GR TestStation) and Teradyne Z1800 and Spectrum.
A framework for highly customisable e-commerce: A system for automatically build an e-commerce interface supporting product´s contraints and properties.
EDI Suite for translating and sending/recieving EDI docs, currently ANSI X12. Written in perl and should work on any perl capable OS. Looking for perl developers willing to help.
Republic enables old-style computer reports (formally known as 'ascii' reports to be parsed and turned into OASIS OpenOffice.org Spreadsheet documents. This data can then more easily analysed by management. Parsing Rules are held in a simple XML format.
SPAZIO XSP Base is a simple and essential multiplatform file transfer that allows you to send and receive files between different systems using IBM WebSphere MQ message oriented middleware. It uses an open protocol with an XML header.
TACO is a toolkit for building distributed control systems or any other distributed system. It is based on a C/C++ core. It is based on the client-server model. It supports writing clients and server on Unix+Windows. Clients and servers can be written in