Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- IBM Public License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (3)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Guess the word chosen by the game ...1 weekly downloads
This application can be used to extract the ID3 information of any MP3 file. Along with ID3 information, the application also give information of individual frames of MP3 file.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
This application reads the wav file header and gives the information of complete wav file.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!