OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (9)
- Android (8)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Tool kit for building highly secure special-purpose operating systems47 weekly downloads
GaryOS is an entire GNU/Linux system in a single bootable file8 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
VozBox. Asterisk VoIP PBX.1 weekly downloads
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.1 weekly downloads
A collection of dozens of entertaining educational programs. Optionally bootable from Floppy, CD, or USB. Only the open source portions of FUZOMA are hosted on Sourceforge. Visit the Project Homepage for the full version of FUZOMA.
Rewrite Minix 3 from C to D
Open Hypervisor features hardware passthrough, security and a framework that allows the development of Virtual Software Appliances.
OzzyOs is an open source operating system for home automation servers.
The Palacios VMM integrated with the Kitten Ligthweight Kernel. Palacios is a lightweight and modular VMM developed by Northwestern University and the University of New Mexico. Kitten is a Lightweight OS Kernel developed by Sandia National Labs.
Treat user land POSIX interfaces as a special virtual hardware, that is becoming possible running the whole Solaris operation system as a user mode program, the project is inspired by User-Mode-Linux project.
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System