OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- BSD (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Education and training timetabling software program24 weekly downloads
Major looseless compression algorithms library and documentation. First project: Arithmetic, Huffman, LZ77, LZ78, LZW, RLE. Second project reimplements Deflate. Documentation explains major Entropy Compression Methods.1 weekly downloads
Crypt-EG is an easy visual cryptosystem program that implements ElGamal method using elliptic curves.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Distributed System to control and execute experiments about Artificial Entities. The objetive about this system it's allow run experiments with entities who runs in his own computers and interact with others using message as way of communicate.
text-to-GO is a simple, light-weight tool for annotating, visualizing, managing and archiving GO terms associated to protein identifiers. Different from similar tools, Text-to-GO is designed with the basic requirements of GO curators in mind.