OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- BSD (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
This is a financial software about mortgages.
Registrado de fragmentos con Geomagic Studio 11
Ultimate Scientific Calculator (USC) is a program to perform calculations with extreme precision on both extremely large or small numbers, and provide too many built-in and user-defined functions and formulas.
A set of computational chemistry modules and programs to perform ab initio calculations of various properties of small molecules. The system will use GRID technology for large computations. The system will use C++ and Qt, running on Win32 and Linux
Develop my own tracker for a bitTorrent network in order to submit a report for my Bsc(Honors) project.
visualNets is a log analysis utility that graphically plots network packets over time. Plot source or destination IP or port addresses in a graphical format with color and comments. Allows admins or security analysts to identify subtle security trends.