OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (6)
- Android (5)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
cross-platform, encryption application20 weekly downloads
GenkasPOS is a POS system for restaurant, boutique, or other retail areas.2 weekly downloads
Simple logging & enhancements for existing logging frameworks.2 weekly downloads
www.igp.gob.pe1 weekly downloads
Cobel Engine will be a good game engine allow user to create quality 2D scrolling game such as Castlevania , Metroids and if possible , adventure game like Sierra adventure games.
It is a platform independent 2D graphic library, which provide a easy way to render your 2D vector graphic data, such as SVG and SWF.
This is a beginnerproject for creating opensource navigation software like TomTom or Garmin on a PC platform with a .NET platform. Finally it will run on a PocketPC for PDA's.
THIS WILL BE AN ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM.
The Open Translation Network will assist people in translating and revising any textual document. Based on P2P technology, it will allow users to request/provide the translation or the revision of virtually any textual document.
A small tools can analyze QNX Neutrino's kernel crash dump information. It supports 1.translate context to named registers 2.machine instructions to assembly 3.backtrace in the dumped kernel stack