OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- Linux (16)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- All POSIX (11)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- OS Independent (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (12)
- Windows (9)
- Android (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Versatile Commodore Emulator3,107 weekly downloads
LuninuxOS is a Debian/Ubuntu based Linux distribution.161 weekly downloads
The utelnetd package provides a small and efficient stand alone telnet server daemon.10 weekly downloads
Text editor with extensive Unicode and CJK support. Convenient and efficient features for editing of plain text documents, programs, HTML etc. User-friendly interface, mouse control and menus. Runs in a text-mode environment like xterm or mintty.26 weekly downloads
Automated Computer Auditing Daemon - Keep a track of what's going on with your systems: suid, sgid, world writable, hidden and unowned files monitoring as well as important file's md5sums management audits sent to your mailbox on a regular basis.
ACS - The autocompiling script. Even more people is making Linux as they default OS. And Even more people is unable to install a source code because it's too difficult. ACS is going to rescue people who cannot compile a source!
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A collection of debian/watch files. This collection of watch files will help users update packages themselves before the Debian developer does. http://dehs.alioth.debian.org is ahead of this stalled project. Alioth may be a more appropriate host too.
initramfs which latest kernel for people who make linux base on linux from scratch. your linux will well know most of hardwares and run smoothly with just only download then extract and install.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
Sigschege will be a software to create timing diagrams for digital electrical circuits.
Currently being unified with other sites listed at http://sthigpen.freeshell.org
toc is a smaller-scope replacement for GNU Autotools (specifically, autoconf and automake), but suitable only for a GNU audience (i.e., it is not NEARLY as platform-portable as the autotools).
fPanel is a web and telnet based server administration tool. fPanel is released under the GNU GPL and is programmed in Perl.
Just like ping, only pong.