OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Media Lab Asia collaborated with IIT Delhi for development real-time kernel O/S named “RTKER OS” portable on microprocessor based systems and a Multithreaded O/S for 8-bit microcontrollers (like 8051 and ATMega128) as low cost embedded solution.3 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A collection of dozens of entertaining educational programs. Optionally bootable from Floppy, CD, or USB. Only the open source portions of FUZOMA are hosted on Sourceforge. Visit the Project Homepage for the full version of FUZOMA.
A x86 hobbyist operating system written in C and assembly.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system