OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use1 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Open Hypervisor features hardware passthrough, security and a framework that allows the development of Virtual Software Appliances.
Maiden-core is a Linux kernel robotics API module, extensible in Erc. The Maiden Project also documents and develops the Maiden architecture for mobile robots, a set of (optional) designs and standards for robots using the Maiden-core API.
dxOS is a WebOS that provides a full-fledged desktop operating system in a web environment. dxOS includes tools and services for the developer to simplify the creation of portable web applications in cross-platform compatible ECMAScript.