OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- Linux (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
Reartext is a SuperWikia Alpha kernel used to build BADEL bulkhead implementations. It simplifies implementation by using Alpha language retrofits to process bulk commands and allows SuperWikia Logic referencing via end user RearText dataplate U/I.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.