OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An Operative System by me, lyut and my dear developer friend aotta.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Slackwrap is a linux slackware-based image for compactflash running on wrap system boards. The system is a minimal console base contain almost anything, only full working prompt and drivers.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
onevan is an Open-source projects