OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (1)
- CUA Office Public License Version 1.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A text editor for typing sanskrit10 weekly downloads
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne3 weekly downloads
Project allow create excel report from a template. This template describes header, footer, report header, report footer, groups, detail, fomula1 weekly downloads
Many people moving from Windows programming to UNIX program have problems with the missing non-blocking getch() and getche() functions provided by conio.h. This library provides the functionality of getch(), getche() and kbhit().
Software by Jason Andress - email@example.com
Kana-chan is a Flash-based online game for practicing Japanese kana recognition and keyboarding.
Mel McGee's Talkbots is a complete multi-browser, multi-platform talking head application in SVG suitable for web sites, or as an avatar for your programs. Text to speech (TTS) synthesis is sent using optional MP3 audio to lip synch ing characters.
A Portal site for Perl Beginners that aims to be a useful first stop in their quest to learn more about Perl.