OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Linux (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open System Testing Architecture - a distributed software testing architecture designed around CORBA. The current toolset has the capability of performing scripted Web (HTTP and HTTPS) heavy load tests with performance measurements from Win32 platforms.112 weekly downloads
A canvas library for generating technical drawings12 weekly downloads
Fiona is a tool to automatically analyze the interactional behavior of a given oWFN. It provides two techniques: it checks for the controllability of the given net by computing the interactiong graph and it calculates the operating guideline for the net.
RGE Game will be one of the great game engine having all modern technological capabilities. It is compatible with Windows,Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, and also Mac platform.
tskIM is an Instant Messenger service which will supply fully encrypted communications either over a server or via direct peer-to-peer connections.
du gives disk usage information for a collection of directories, either in SI or IEC (computer units) human readable format. you can treat the directories as all one directory tree if you wish. NOT an exact clone of UNIX namesake. project is on hold until further notice.