OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Windows (15)
- Modern (9)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Android (5)
- BSD (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Build on C# .NET Language .Mailler is application for send Newsletter (please don't use for send Spam, Scan, etc). This project use Application Blocks and n-tier. .
Digivox's system of sound control. This project is exclusive use for Digivox's internal control. Only authorized people can modify, use, etc.
Our aim is providing fixed nodes with redundancy, share unused bandwidth, and create hotspots with base services(web,email,IM,etc.) for any roaming user. GOAL - To make sharing your excess bandwidth as easy as setting up a NAT (Or XP ICS). Admins Needed!
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
Gerador de codigo GTK (PyGTK e PHP-GTK) GTK generator (python and PHP)
Burgler creates Alarm Beep while Hackers enters
NFSIM is FORTRAN program for the simulation of multi-ionic mass transfer in charged Nanofiltration membranes.
This project is about diveloping new internet browsers with new features and hopfully to the publics liking.
-- PEM - A tool like a visual debugger with a rich user interface(but there is much more to this than a debugger), it is better described using the example of Eclipse debugger. This tool inverts the debugger to develop code.
Stanford University Solar Center Sudden Ionosphere Disturbance (SID) Monitoring Software SIDMON
The software is a techinical dictionary in which peedy speaks the word and meaning. it contains technical words, abbreviations, file type extensions and some application specific tutorials.
The numeric method of Newton Raphson in C
A useful trainer toolbox for 3D soccer simulation environment.