OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Develop the offline and online management
This is a simple script which can be used as a MySQL Database Backup to another computer automatically.
A unique natural-language processing software, called Discovery, created on the CA Visual Objects/Vulcan.NET environment, which also has potential for effective "shallow approach" machine translation.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Simulation of a wide scale optical fibre network throughout the United Kingdom, this will determine the most efficient way of connecting a possible 100,000,000 end terminals.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
It's a learning management system (LMS) which is written in .NET with MySQL database.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively