OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A unique natural-language processing software, called Discovery, created on the CA Visual Objects/Vulcan.NET environment, which also has potential for effective "shallow approach" machine translation.1 weekly downloads
Develop the offline and online management
This is a simple script which can be used as a MySQL Database Backup to another computer automatically.
Simulation of a wide scale optical fibre network throughout the United Kingdom, this will determine the most efficient way of connecting a possible 100,000,000 end terminals.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
It's a learning management system (LMS) which is written in .NET with MySQL database.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively