RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (1)
- BSD (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (6)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Administer IBM MQ objects.90 weekly downloads
yaSSL, or yet another SSL, is an embedded ssl library for programmers building security functionality into their applications and devices. yaSSL is highly portable, and runs on standard as well as embedded platforms(QNX, ThreadX, VxWorks, Tron) yaSSL is still available but no longer being developed. Current development on the same project continues under wolfSSL. Visit yaSSL Home above for the latest stable release.6 weekly downloads
Servlet container extensions that help web developers write full featured Java web applications.9 weekly downloads
I am Creating a game I call, "MORTAL KOMBAT: KONQUEST" I will try to make it online PVP Kombat, but i am trying to work that out.
antigift is simple cross-platform, files & folders encryption tool
Londonpos Point of sales order processing system is a system to take orders. Post codes show up, daily sales records, caller id system, upto 5 numbers per customers, website integrated order system, map system integrated, sales records, inventory etc
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement