OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (9)
- BSD (6)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Windows (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Mac (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Este proyecto proporciona la forma de configurar un Servidor de correo en Linux unificado con un sistema de autenticación en Windows Server utilizando LDAP.
Crosos is a SubLinux Distribution
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Infodomestic Objects - This is a set of distribution software that mutate the environment providing and advanced interaction experience. We will use a mixed POSIX/Linux/BSD based platform to develop and distribute our interaction experience improvement.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
The Arc-live(X86-i386)is a distribution live dvd and pendrive with automatic hardware detection and is now included the kernel-3.2.0-4-486/3.2.0-4-686-pae(arc-live-1.0.1-wheezy stable with live-installer).
enVision Linux is a gentoo based, gnome centric linux distro. Clean lines and percisely trimmed kernel combined with gentoo's legendary portage package management system makes enVision Linux a truely unique desktop experience.
'finddouble' application searches into a directory and all its sub directories. If it finds several times the same file, a warning message is displayed, but no other action is taken. It's main use is to help you optimize you disk usage.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system