OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Detailed Description: Barracuda3DBuilder - OpenGL 3Drenderer program. Reads .obj and .tga files, adding materials for objects. Creating animation in scene and render to .tga. Release file - Barra3D5.zip(.exe) include modeler(progect Barracuda3DModel2 weekly downloads
This project is being backed by The Madigan Software Group. Our goal to to create open source software for public schools. This is a great opertunity for even the newest developers. Come and be part of the open source team!
The OpenWatcom IDE is a modernized, powerful development environment for the OpenWatcom C/C++/Fortran compiler toolchain.
PureEnergy is an organized file manager for SuperWikia Super Controller reactors which provide fluent access of each reactor's Sadeic files and other components of the native Super Controller Codec partitions. PureEnergy features IDE & SDK utilities.
Survey coffeeBeans are Swing based JavaBeans for easy component based MVC application development
This is a project of students from Budapest University of Technology. Project name: Tricky Mouse. Subject: Computer lab 4. It's a graphical application using Java engine.