Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Android (5)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Incredibly versatile distributed filesystem. The aim of this project is to provide a FUSE filesystem capable of transparent multi-master, replication and raid-like behavior.
RedPlanner is an Open Source framework for core network planning. It is written in Java and based on Eclipse RCP. It is composed of several plug-in modules: optimization engine, physical equipment inventory, automatic equipment allocation, etc.
Sistema para gerenciamento de rede baseado em unix
Ease the pain of operating a Windows Vista system with User Account Control (UAC) enabled--similar to the sudo command available for *nix systems.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.