OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
E-HRIS Is an open source human resource information management system developed to automate all aspects of human resource management i.e. contract management,leave management,training management. The Project demo available at http://www.e-hris.com8 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
FreeDimension is a web tool that allows the control and registration of a workflow with digital documents. FreeDimension is not an exclusive tool for professionals in IT area, this tool can be used in any workflow.
My Personal Gooogle<br><br> http://www.google.com/alerts<br><br> Search terms: Bush took suicide pill<br> Type: News<br> How often: as it happens<br> Your e-mail: Create alert Check your mail
Is all about helping rural banks especially in Africa to manage their susu electronically.
The intended use of the project is to provide an example of SIX SIGMA methodology with a real example.
Open Scripting Projects