OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Template-based code generation language.1 weekly downloads
A Framework for Implementing Three Laws of Robotics. It is based on my ongoing PhD research on that topic. See roland.pri.ee/doktor and roland.pri.ee/wiki/doktor for more details. The system implements a parser for a declarative language and a planner
A Rich Client Platform based on the NetBeans RCP,and the current goal is to innovate in NetBeans. In the future this may be a proper fork, and will be treated that way, but at this time it is for innovations in the NetBeans RCP.
Stable 3rd party modules/plugins/APIs for the NetBeans Platform/RCP.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This is a jpeg2ascii converter that does not use the aalib which make it small, fast, and lightweight enough to be included for use as a viewer in the latest code for the popular and near ubiquitous lesspipe.sh utility.
A compiler to compile TIC# code, almost identical to C#, into *.8xp, *.8xk, and *.8xu (programs, applications, and operating systems) for TI Calculators.