RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- BSD (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Solaris (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open Source Monitoring System for performance and availability.3,187 weekly downloads
The aim of pServ (pico Server) is to create a portable, small webserver. Coded in portable C with Unix being the main reference platform, but porting is encouraged. Portability and small footprint should enable the use of pServ on a workstation as well as22 weekly downloads
Monitoring backup jobs tool for Symantec NetBackup
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
HTML and HTTP as single executable file