Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Mac (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Modern (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Caudium WebServer is a single process multi-threaded webserver. It has a built-in pre-processing language and includes an easy to use web-based configuration interface.
FLAME-CMS es un gestor de contenidos para principiantes
Project working with 20,000+ people for making the best recorder.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
"Virtual Infrastructure for Applications and Services Over IP" ViaSIP_NG using latest OpenCloudComputing recommendations to develop Scalable Private-Public cloud platforms. ViaSIP is leveraging ODS - LinkedData, CouchDB, Eucalypus, DatR.ws & Web2Py.
This software allows you to access/stream all of your files on any computers while on-the-go.
Are programs and add-ons are for mac os x only.