Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Mac (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Modern (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
FLAME-CMS es un gestor de contenidos para principiantes1 weekly downloads
This software allows you to access/stream all of your files on any computers while on-the-go.1 weekly downloads
Caudium WebServer is a single process multi-threaded webserver. It has a built-in pre-processing language and includes an easy to use web-based configuration interface.
Project working with 20,000+ people for making the best recorder.
"Virtual Infrastructure for Applications and Services Over IP" ViaSIP_NG using latest OpenCloudComputing recommendations to develop Scalable Private-Public cloud platforms. ViaSIP is leveraging ODS - LinkedData, CouchDB, Eucalypus, DatR.ws & Web2Py.
Are programs and add-ons are for mac os x only.