There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- OS Independent (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (4)
- Mac (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Nast is a packet sniffer and a LAN analyzer. It sniff packets and save data in files, checks NIC in promisc mode,build LAN hosts list, find a gw,performs a port scanning, catchs daemon banner etc... It also provides a GTK/ncurses interface.47 weekly downloads
portsman is an ncurses based, graphical front-end to manage the FreeBSD (NetBSD & OpenBSD planned) ports collection(s). It behaves like a package manager and comes with many features.1 weekly downloads
LIMT (Linux Instant Messenger Tonix) is a new IM for VoIP, text messages and file sharing.
Sisense is the only business intelligence software that makes it easy for users to prepare, analyze and visualize complex data. Sisense provides an end-to-end solution for tackling growing data sets from multiple sources, that comes out-of-the-box with the ability to crunch terabytes of data and support thousands of users--all on a single commodity server.Sponsored Listing
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
Psyche is a textmode windows/workspace manager, written C and scriptable in Scheme.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
The Fish provides a GTK, Qt and ncurses based graphical tool to manage and edit FreeBSD system variables stored in /etc/defaults/rc.conf and /etc/rc.conf.
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...