OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- OS Independent (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (4)
- Mac (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Nast is a packet sniffer and a LAN analyzer. It sniff packets and save data in files, checks NIC in promisc mode,build LAN hosts list, find a gw,performs a port scanning, catchs daemon banner etc... It also provides a GTK/ncurses interface.45 weekly downloads
portsman is an ncurses based, graphical front-end to manage the FreeBSD (NetBSD & OpenBSD planned) ports collection(s). It behaves like a package manager and comes with many features.1 weekly downloads
LIMT (Linux Instant Messenger Tonix) is a new IM for VoIP, text messages and file sharing.
The myriad of functionality that comes with Snare, from Verbose Truncation to Output Driven Filtering have been helping companies around the world zero in on threats in record time while spending less on their SIEM. This is made possible by reducing the noise in your log collection while delivering the critical data for both forensics and analytics, dependably. Snare just works. Try our agents free today!Sponsored Listing
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
Psyche is a textmode windows/workspace manager, written C and scriptable in Scheme.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
The Fish provides a GTK, Qt and ncurses based graphical tool to manage and edit FreeBSD system variables stored in /etc/defaults/rc.conf and /etc/rc.conf.
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...