OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Mac (11)
- Windows (11)
- BSD (8)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Versatile Commodore Emulator2,166 weekly downloads
A cross-platform Duke3D (Duke Nukem 3D) port which provides many new features for mod authors, including an enhanced scripting system and OpenGL renderer. Go to http://www.eduke32.com for downloads and http://bit.ly/dn_3d to get the game!27 weekly downloads
GGI stands for "General Graphics Interface", and it is a project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere. We want to allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.17 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
2D game creation software1 weekly downloads
Game Transaction Transfer Protocol (gttp) is a platform indepentant common set of request/response pairs to send/recieve game information to/from server and client allowing multiple games servers and clients to be linked more or less seamlessly.
The Fendora engine is used for the saga TerraFendora,created by DarksynthPro And is stil in development. its designed Beyond Next-Gen. Written in C#, with support for XML and java. Note, The Fendora Public engine is weaker then the NON public version.
Kingdoms is a Turn-based strategy game rebuilding from "Three Kingdoms - Hero", product of KOEI, a japan game provider.
The Extension Pack for UT99 is an SDK full of new features/tools improving the Unreal Engine 1 in a wide range. Besides tons of new visual features it improves physics, gameplay and AI, contains a new render (currently OpenGL only) and bundled tools.
Wide central management operaiting system.